Caltha LLP provides expert consulting and permitting support to facilities in Wisconsin with aboveground storage tanks (AST). Under Federal and Wisconsin laws, tanks containing oils, fuels or hazardous materials can be subject to rules relating to spill preparedness, response, secondary containment and employee training, and other.
Federal rules relating to oil storage, contained in the SPCC Rule, 40 CFR 112, apply to a wide range of operations, including manufacturing, industrial, municipal, commercial, retail, some agricultural operations and farms, construction sites.
Typical services Caltha provides to facilities in Wisconsin include:
- Preparation of SPCC Plan (40 CFR 112)
- Wisconsin Rule Comm 10 (Above ground tank rule) compliance
- SPCC and Wisconsin Rules Compliance Auditing
- Above ground tank registration, AST permitting
- SPCC training required under SPCC Rule
- Determination of affected employees – who needs SPCC training?
- Emergency Preparedness and Emergency Response Plans
- RCRA Contingency Plan
- Routine SPCC inspections