Caltha LLP Project Summary
Project: Site Demolition and Redevelopment For Research & Development Facility
Client: Multi-national Equipment Manufacturer
Key Elements: Phase 1 ESA, Soil and groundwater investigations, Technical oversight of demolition activities. Permitting, Environmental review
Overview: Caltha provided technical oversight for the environmental aspects of this site redevelopment project. The project involved the redevelopment of City-owned lands to a large research and development campus. Project features included:
- Abandonment and demolition of City-owned facilities
- Closure of rerouting of public roads
- Installation of hazardous material storage areas
- Noise and vibration impact analysis in residential areas
- Construction and uses adjacent to environmentally sensitive areas
- Wetland impacts permitting and mitigation
- Air, waste and wastewater permitting.
Caltha prepared an Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) for the project. Based on the draft EAW, it was determined that feasible mitigations could be made to reduce potential impacts, which also eliminated the need for further environmental review.
For more information on Caltha LLP services, go to the Caltha Contact Page