Caltha LLP Project Summary
Project: Multimedia Compliance Audit
Client: National Industrial Corporation
Location(s): Seattle, Washington
Key Elements: EH&S audit, hazardous waste, air permit, hazardous material storage, wastewater permit, hazard communication, EPCRA
Overview: Caltha staff conducted a multimedia environmental, health and safety audit of this industrial facility located in Seattle. The scope of the audit included:
- EPCRA and local hazardous chemical storage reporting
- Hazardous Waste Management – Large Quantity Generator
- Current Ecology. Air Pollution Control Permit
- Current industrial wastewater discharge permit
- SPCC rule compliance
- Hazard communication
- DOT Hazardous material transportation
The audit was led by a IIA-certified professional auditor.
Click here to review other example Caltha EH&S auditing projects. Click here to review other Caltha projects in Washington and WA regulatory updates.