Caltha LLP Project Summary
Project: Environmental and Safety Compliance Audit
Client: National Industrial Corporation
Location(s): Phoenix, Arizona
Key Elements: EH&S audit, hazardous waste, air permit, hazardous material storage, wastewater permit, hazard communication
Overview: Caltha LLP conducted a multimedia environmental, health and safety audit of this industrial facility located in Phoenix. The scope of the audit included:
- EPCRA hazardous chemical storage reporting
- Hazardous and Solid Waste Management
- Current ADEQ Air Pollution Control Permit
- Current industrial Discharge Permit
- Hazard communication
- DOT Hazardous material transportation
The audit was led by a IIA-certified professional auditor.
Click here to review other example Caltha EH&S auditing projects. Click here to review other Caltha projects in Arizona and AZ regulatory updates.