Caltha LLP Project Summary
Project: Environmental and Safety Compliance Audit
Client: National Industrial Corporation
Location(s): Mobile, Alabama
Key Elements: EH&S audit, hazardous waste, air permit, hazardous material, wastewater permit, hazard communication, emergency response preparedness
Overview: Caltha LLP conducted a multimedia environmental, health and safety audit of this industrial facility located in the Mobile, Alabama area. The scope of the audit included:
- EPCRA hazardous chemical storage reporting
- Hazardous and Solid Waste Management
- Current ADEM. air permit
- Current industrial wastewater pretreatment permit
- Industrial stormwater BMP rules
- Hazard communication
- DOT Hazardous material transportation
The audit was led by a IIA-certified professional auditor.
Click here to review other example Caltha EH&S auditing projects. Click here to review other Caltha projects in Alabama and AL regulatory updates.