Caltha LLP Project Summary
Project: Environmental – Safety Compliance Audit
Client: National Industrial Corporation
Location(s): Manchester, New Hampshire
Key Elements: EH&S audit, LQG, hazardous waste treatment permit, air permit, hazardous material storage, wastewater permit, hazard communication, SPCC
Overview: Caltha LLP conducted a multimedia environmental, health and safety audit of this industrial facility located in New Hampshire. The scope of the audit included:
- EPCRA hazardous chemical storage reporting
- Hazardous waste management – Large Quantity Generator
- Hazardous waste treatment permit
- Current air pollution control permit
- Current industrial wastewater discharge permit
- Hazard communication
- DOT Hazardous material transportation
- Groundwater remediation permit
The audit was led by a IIA-certified professional auditor.
Click here to review other example Caltha EH&S auditing projects. Click here to review other Caltha projects in New Hampshire and NH regulatory updates.