Caltha LLP is a Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) under the definition established by the US Small Business Administration (SBA).
Helping Government Agencies and Their Contractors Meet Disadvantaged Business Targets
Caltha LLP is a expert environmental engineering consultant providing specialized technical support and services to government agencies and their contractors. Our SBA status assists our client in meeting targeted business goals.
Targeted Business Services
- Environmental permitting, including air, wastewater, waste, tank permitting.
- Phase 1 environmental site assessment and remediation,
- Environmental and safety consulting and program development,
- Stormwater permitting and compliance services, including pollution prevention plans, spill plans, SPCC plans
- Environmental and safety training.
- Temporary staffing services, contract staffing.
Click here for contact information and to review past project examples.